Cellulase and Xylanase Enzyme
1. Wide pH Range
The optimal reaction pH and temperature of Habio xylanase is 6.5
and 37, respectively (Figures 1). Although the gastrointestinal
tracts of livestock and poultry are always under acidic condition
(pH < 7), the acidic Habio xylanase can play better roles in
livestock and poultry than other neutral or alkaline xylanases.
2. Good Stability
After storage for 12 months, relative activity of xylanase is still
more than 85%.
high-yield Xylanase strain separated from tropical soil. Xylanase
has good thermal stability not only under dry condition, but also
under damp-heat condition. Remained enzyme activity of Coated
Xylanase is around 90%, regular granule is around 75% and powder is
around 70% in environment of 80% humidity at 90 for 5 minutes.
Applications of Xylanase in feedstuff
Xylanase is the specific degradation enzyme of xylan which degrades
xylan to oligosaccharides. Since livestock and poultry can not
produce sufficient xylanase in alimentary tracts, the following
effects can be archieved by adding exogenous xylanase to feeds:
(1) Degrading xylans, thus efficiently decreasing chyme mucosity;
(2) Enhancing chyme passing through intestinal tracts, thus
increasing feed intake and production performance of livestock and
(3) Enhancing the contact of chyme with digestive enzyme and
intestinal mucosa, thus increasing digestibility and absorptivity
(4) Breaking down the structure of cell walls and releasing the
inside nutrients, thus increasing the utilization efficiency of
(5) Increasing the activity of endogenous digestive enzymes, thus
enhancing digestibility of animals;
(6) Inhibiting growth of anaerobic microorganism colonies, thus
reducing the incidence of intestinal diseases;
(7) Enhancing the digestibility and utilization efficiency of
feeds, and increasing proportions of wheat bran, wheat middlings
and other plant feedstuff, thus reducing feed costs;
(8) Enhancing absorption of nutrients, thus reducing environmental
- Feed Industry: Degrading cellulose to cello-oligosaccharide
specifically, decreasing the chyme mucosity. Breaking down the
structure of cell walls and releasing the nutrients inside,
increasing the diffusion rate of endogenous digestive enzymes and
enhancing the nutrients digestibility. Balancing intestinal flora
to enhance animal immunity and reduce diarrhea ratio. Improving the
animal production performance to increase customer profits.
- Fabric and Textiles: Improving the finish, sheen, flexibility,
air-permeability, insulation and softness of the textile fabrics,
developing permanent resistance of fabric to lint, fuzz and pill
buildups and easing further treatments and dye processes.
- Breweries and Wineries: Breaking down plant cell walls and
membranes, boosting the release of starch, and in turn, the output
- Food, Chinese medicine, etc.: Improving the effectiveness,
absorption and nutritional effects of product.
- Full –scale enzyme profile (EG, CBH and βG) ensures the efficient
degradation of cellulose.
- Optimal genetic engineering strain, advanced production technology
of liquid submerged fermentation and unique post-processing lead
high cellulase activity and good stability.
- Broad enzyme profile, high enzyme activity and good thermostability
help it more suitable for varieties of processing.
Specification and usage
Feed industry: 0.01-0.05%;
Textile industry: 0.05-0.1%;
Other industry: According to the instruction of technicians.